Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
×




Details

Submitted on
September 12, 2010
Image Size
3.4 MB
Resolution
531×371
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
18,354 (4 today)
Favourites
529 (who?)
Comments
241
Downloads
341
×
If you think this is too easy, try the one I made for #HeliosConference instead! XD

[Edited] Change the preview pic, added a preloader, lowered the quility of BG music for a smaller file, and did some minor changes. (I wonder if the preloader really works?...)

The animation may take a while to load, so please be patient with the white screen... or download the file. ^^;
If you can only see a black screen, please try to reload the page (by pressing F5/download the file)...



So... this is what I have been doing for the whole month for the :iconpkmn-battle-frontier: round 4.... @_@
Basically this is an flash animation complied with a little of RPG element. That means you get to help Kiro in the game!

Have fun! :D


Fun Facts:
1. The battle animation is loosely based on Pokemon Black/White: click here(and go to 1:36) to have a look!
2. The "No no, it didn't happen like that" you got when losing is a parody from [link] (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time). The Prince(as the narrator) says something like that too when you die in the game. Too bad I've never finished the game... @_@

Some tips for clearing this "game":
:bulletblue: Don't try to use any move unnecessary, cause almost every move used(both by you and the opponent) is a 1 Hit KO here!
:bulletblue: There are two ways to make Pichu win, one requires precise timing, while the other one requires some knowledge on the effect of the moves. Don't worry, you always get to choose your move twice there. ;)
:bulletblue: More details will be posted in the comment after the end of Round 4...
I've change the idea... please copy the tiny text below and paste it on wordpad to reveal the secrets:

a. There's a 40% of chance for Clefable's Metronome to use Splash, and 60% for her to use Metal Wing. Of course you can win with Metal Wing too, it's super effective!
b. The reason for Clefable's Sing never hitting Shioni is that, Shioni knows to cover her ears to avoid falling asleep! XD You can see her ears was hanging down after Clefable's attack.
c. In case if you have confused Armonia with Pichu's Sweet Kiss, you may have noticed that she would have to spend extra time to launch the final attack. Actually you can use this chance to win the battle! Just hover your mouse over Pichu to reveal his everstone, then click on it to use a special attack!





=================================================

Music : Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final by Burn7 @ newgrounds.com

Featuring:
Kiro: [link] (UBF 10-382) with Clefable and Pichu
Aonik: [link] (UBF 10-708) with Shioni and Armonia
Add a Comment:
 
:icontitaniatheram:
TitaniaTheRam Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2015  New member Hobbyist Traditional Artist
this took1 hour for me -_- damb, if I wasn't so patient I would have flipped my laptop
Reply
:iconeledora:
Eledora Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2015
W-woah owo;/ Thanks for being so patient with my little game! 
Have you tried this one as well? It's a tad bit easier...I think /owo
R5 HC092 by Eledora
Reply
:icontitaniatheram:
TitaniaTheRam Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2015  New member Hobbyist Traditional Artist
im so damb patient... and i did finish the pokemon battle, but i didnt listen to dad, this is what i did

substitute
encore
lightning bolt
lightning bolt
Reply
:iconeledora:
Eledora Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2015
Hehe yeah that's one of the ways to win too >w</ No need to always listen to dads ehehehe~
Reply
:iconotakudanny:
OtakuDanny Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
Failed at first, but nailed it! :D
Reply
:iconeledora:
Eledora Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2014
Hehe thanks for playing >w<
Reply
:iconotakudanny:
OtakuDanny Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2014  Hobbyist Artist
You're welcome. ^_^
Reply
:iconmatt-flame:
Matt-Flame Featured By Owner Oct 8, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
. . . di . . .did i win? :U
Reply
:iconcutejolteon:
CuteJolteon Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013
flame charge volt tackle
Reply
:iconkatdrawings:
katdrawings Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013
WHY DO U KNOW FLAMETHROWER? XDXD
Reply
:icongonnakilluhottie:
gonnakilluhottie Featured By Owner Aug 11, 2012
cool plus i killed both with one attack YAY
Reply
:iconeledora:
Eledora Featured By Owner Aug 11, 2012
Nice strategy there 8D
Reply
:icongonnakilluhottie:
gonnakilluhottie Featured By Owner Aug 11, 2012
thx
Reply
:iconlashkei:
Lashkei Featured By Owner Jun 21, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
i bet the dude ripped the guitar strings playing this~ sick and epic
Reply
:icononerealderpyhooves:
OneRealDerpyhooves Featured By Owner May 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
this is like a REAL pokemon game!
Reply
:iconeledora:
Eledora Featured By Owner May 10, 2012
Hehe I took lots of reference to the real BW game indeed ;3
Reply
:icononerealderpyhooves:
OneRealDerpyhooves Featured By Owner May 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Like on a DS game!
Reply
:iconwintertheglaceon45:
WinterTheGlaceon45 Featured By Owner Mar 12, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
yippe!!! i won!!! 8DDD
Reply
:iconeledora:
Eledora Featured By Owner Mar 14, 2012
:dance:
Reply
:iconwintertheglaceon45:
WinterTheGlaceon45 Featured By Owner Mar 14, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
:iconfingerdanceplz:
Reply
:iconpoemonfanzo:
Poemonfanzo Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2012  Student Filmographer
I used Meteor Mash then Charge and Volt Tackle.
Reply
:iconeledora:
Eledora Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2012
That's one way to do it~;p
Reply
:iconjacu-akemi:
Jacu-Akemi Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2011  Student General Artist
i cant get past the bird
Reply
:iconespeonumbreonlover:
EspeonUmbreonLover Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2011  Student Digital Artist
In case if you have confused Armonia with Pichu's Sweet Kiss, you may have noticed that she would have to spend extra time to launch the final attack. Actually you can use this chance to win the battle! Just hover your mouse over Pichu to reveal his everstone, then click on it to use a special attack!
this was in small writing in the discription
Reply
:iconcutejolteon:
CuteJolteon Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013
oh nvm i got it
Reply
:iconcutejolteon:
CuteJolteon Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013
Um I Dont Get That I Try To Do Ur Way But Keep Losing LOL
Reply
:iconjacu-akemi:
Jacu-Akemi Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2011  Student General Artist
ooh
Reply
:iconeledora:
Eledora Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2011
Look for hints in other's comments ;p
Reply
:iconblueberrygirl1226:
blueberrygirl1226 Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2011  Student General Artist
1. its gonna use fly, so use charge
2. it cames back, misses, and you use the first one on the bottom (i forgot what its called)
Reply
:iconannalissachu:
Annalissachu Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2011   Traditional Artist
lol when the pichu used volt tackle it was all like "rawrg XD imma gonna get ya ^^" it just made my day
Reply
:iconeledora:
Eledora Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2011
Hehe glad you like it! :D
Reply
:iconhickerbop:
Hickerbop Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2011  Student Digital Artist
darn it, i dont like pokemon battles, i keep losing, even though i have a level 68 serpierior! i cant beat the elite 4 with my serierior, level 68. i need to get to level 100.......
Reply
:iconespeonumbreonlover:
EspeonUmbreonLover Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2011  Student Digital Artist
did you make the music, because i love it
Reply
:iconeledora:
Eledora Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2011
Umm no I didn't ;w;
Reply
:iconespeonumbreonlover:
EspeonUmbreonLover Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2011  Student Digital Artist
ya, i seen it on the discription right after i posted the comment that it was from new grounds. >o< stupid me!
Reply
:icondarkwarriorumbreon:
DarkWarriorUmbreon Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2011  Student Digital Artist
kool make more :D
Reply
:iconeledora:
Eledora Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2011
I made another similar one in the following year ;p I would want to make more of these in the future too! :D
Reply
:icondarkwarriorumbreon:
DarkWarriorUmbreon Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2011  Student Digital Artist
cool :D
Reply
:iconfirecat1311:
Firecat1311 Featured By Owner Oct 22, 2011
very cute and creative! The only problem is that I lost several times by trying to use normal pokemon game strategy, which doesn't really make sense >w>
Reply
:iconeledora:
Eledora Featured By Owner Oct 22, 2011
Thank you!
Hehe the strategy used in this one is relatively normal already if you compare it with this one :XD:
Reply
:iconderpykay:
DerpyKay Featured By Owner Oct 16, 2011  Hobbyist Digital Artist
heart awsm
Reply
:iconlugia7894:
lugia7894 Featured By Owner Sep 1, 2011
Yay:) :P
Reply
:iconeledora:
Eledora Featured By Owner Sep 2, 2011
:dance:
Reply
:iconlugia7894:
lugia7894 Featured By Owner Sep 2, 2011
Thanks?!
Reply
:iconsasuke-hater:
sasuke-hater Featured By Owner Aug 23, 2011  Student Writer
y do u throw the stone @ it??????
Reply
:iconeledora:
Eledora Featured By Owner Aug 24, 2011
Yes you can~
Reply
:iconsasuke-hater:
sasuke-hater Featured By Owner Aug 24, 2011  Student Writer
why do u throw it at it?
Reply
:iconeledora:
Eledora Featured By Owner Aug 24, 2011
For winning the battle! 8D
Reply
Add a Comment: