1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Featuring: Konn | Kiro | Mikan
Objective: [Well isn't it obvious enough, we gotta catch all the Nightmare Beasts and save the Dream World!]
Experiment: Send the subjects to the Dream World and take down the NBs!
To our fellow experimenters :
This time we are going to focus on the safety of the subjects first! I know it has been hard for everyone working for the lab already, but please, try your best not to doze off during this experiment! We have to ensure that every subject coming back safely!
Friendly Important Reminder: Since the power increase, if the subjects are injured in the Dream World, the effects will exist in reality!
[Subject No. #009]
[Experimenter's name: "Redbean" ]
[Olorum | Dusk ]
- Good. I'm super glad that the blue hair old man went to a safer place this time. I am not saving him from any life threathening situations again okay! ...I mean, I'd ask someone else to do that for me. I'm done with him already.
- Ohhh wellllll. So he somehow think that changing his apperance to someone else may confuse us experimenters. I bet he's doing that to hide all the NBs he's gonna catch? How cute.
- ...Wow. His Togekiss really is something... That's totally overkill...
- But well if you think about that again, isn't taking on little helpless rodents like those being a bit too cruel? I know they are NBs but still-
- Ohh sounds like he really is going to take the caught NBs away. Hahaha. You think I'd let you?
- Ahh who's that? His son? Woah why is he like, ten times cuter than his dad-
- Yeah stop playing tricks on my eyes already, old man! And I'd get you to give up every single NB you got there with ease. Oh Yes.
- There's no use resisting, you silly one~
P.S. Heh. He sounds so frustrated when he knew that we're taking back all of the NBs. I knew it. But well, he should learn that it's for everyone's good anyways. We're not letting these mutants running around everywhere in the outside world okay?
Yes finally we have some happy family time v(｡･ω･｡)
And our talkative experimenter Redbean is back again!